Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Re: WP 8.1 update

Mobile Visionary
yasfer21

[ Edited ]

You purchased your phone 3 months ago? Other users has purchased theirs more than a year ago.

All everybody can do is wait. Seriously.

Moderator's note: We have provided a subject-related title to help other forum users easily view and respond to this post.

Please use plain text.
bikram5252

[ Edited ]

When I will get update

Moderator's note: We have provided a subject-related title to help other forum users easily view and respond to this post.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
yasfer21

[ Edited ]

When it becomes available.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
paulheu

[ Edited ]

bikram5252 wrote:
When I will get update

http://discussions.nokia.com/t5/Software-Updates/ALL-NEW-WINDOWS-PHONE-EXPERIENCE-LUMIA-CYAN-UPDATE/...

---

Click on the blue Star Icon below if my advice has helped you or press the 'Accept As Solution' link if I solved your problem..

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
paulheu

[ Edited ]

http://discussions.nokia.com/t5/Software-Updates/ALL-NEW-WINDOWS-PHONE-EXPERIENCE-LUMIA-CYAN-UPDATE/...

Moderator's note: We have provided a subject-related title to help other forum users easily view and respond to this post. Duplicate post due to merging of similar threads.

---

Click on the blue Star Icon below if my advice has helped you or press the 'Accept As Solution' link if I solved your problem..

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
kunaldas

[ Edited ]

Really pls tell me when we will get update in in India for Lumia 525??? M excited a lot as I havent used preview for developers......

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Manthan99

[ Edited ]

If some problem in software so I take it to Nokia Care and they updated and now my Lumia 525 changed to Singapore country variant and latest updated so will I have problem updating 8.1 after Cyan update will be released. I live in India

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
93tid

[ Edited ]

It is totally irrelevant where you are. You will receive the Cyan update when it is released for your (Singaporean) handset version.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
jon157uk

[ Edited ]

Why can I not get windows 8.1 on my 925 yet? And how long will it be before I can?

Thanks..

Lumia 925 on EE/Orange

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
paulheu

[ Edited ]

---

Please use plain text.
lee2014

Hi, I'm from Hong Kong. I want to know when WP8.1 update is available. I am using Lumia 1520.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

hi mate, the roll-out of the WP8.1 w/ Lumia Cyan update is plowing on through the days and weeks ahead. please be patient as it shouldn't be too much longer until it arrives for your handset.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
chetan_17

Congratulations lumia 520 owners in india
. . The wp8.1 update has been released for u.. Update to lumia cyan and get better
Please use plain text.
nokin12

Halts at progress bar

[ Edited ]

Hi,

Yes I got an notification on phone saying an update available but when I started it just shows progress bar and then nothing happens, can anyone share how to get started?

Internet works fine, so not sure why I am not able to update it?

I am from India and website below shows update is in place, so seek folks over here for any help

http://www.nokia.com/global/support/software-update/wp8-software-update/wp8-availability-in-asia-pac...

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Re: Halts at progress bar

nokin12 - Are you connected thru' WiFi network ? 

Please use plain text.
nokin12

Re: Halts at progress bar

Hi,

Thanks for quick turnaround...I missed that & was trying via mobile network data connection.

As soon as I get Wifi access will update here for result.

Thank you farby :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.