HOPE WE WILL HAVE SOMETHING FROM NOKIA, SINCE, OMNIA HD ALSO WORKS WITH SYMBIAN. SO WHY NOT US?
WHATS WRONG WITH US?
IS IT BEING NOKIA USER?
what I want in the new firmware is
1. Widget or preferably more options on the homescreen with landscape mode
2. Better camera (can't we have face detection? Samgsung with the same platform has one)
3. A tad bit more faster
4. Having Kinetic scrolling is a good Idea, Makes the phone look more smooth
5. Wifi dropouts fixed
6. better browsers
7. SKYPE preinstalled
8. Music Keys on the home screen when music starts. Even Nokia's new touch screen (Xpressmusic) has it.
9. Better video playability without that cuts in between
If you need more themes I can up load it for you
I have a lot of themes
themes are a matter of downloading or designing, there are thousends of themes you can download from the internet.
And if you want to create your own,Use cabride UI, from nokia u have to download the s60v5 plugin for that, if not, make them online, guess what! we can have animated themes even, google for MyOwnskin!
gud luck, and yes Camera should improve far more. thing is hardware is there, so what Nokia can do is accelerate the quality by firmware.
I really need widgets in the main screen. Nokia dont differenciate 5800 and N97 with widgets. That's really lame and disappointing. Actually I got fooled. In few ads and pictures you find widgets in the homescreen and without checking online I went and bought one. Anyways officially this will be the last Nokia phone I buy. Nokia needs to impress me then I'll be back. High Time Nokia starts interacting with their customers.
You lot have completely missed the point.
No firmware updates will cure the intrinsic problems that you have with the 5800, the problem lies not with the firmware, but with the hardware, the CPU is running at a pathetically slow 369MHz, the N97 isn't much better at 434 MHz, without the power in the engine room (in this case the CPU) you can make all the refinements you like in firmware, it won't make a jot of difference!
There's only one place for a 5800 & that's the recycle bin.
i d suggest, mony worth nothing but satisfaction. so better i chop this piece of **bleep** and buy a sleek styled iphone with better care, I asked from one moderator here for a mail address to send suggestions, he gave me firstname.lastname@example.org, it does not work at all since it dsnt exist. Nokia care should change to Nokia dont care.
I thought it was email@example.com, did you double-check it with the moderator?
Oh!!! Me too.
I want :
1. *Change language easy (Button change language on keyboard).
2. *If Change SMS storage Phone memory to Memory card can not ask copy Sms to memory card.
3. *camera quality.
4. *If me call my friend but my friend use phone my telephone(Call waiting) NOT alert "wait" same Nokia N70.
5. *I think scroll Menu shall scroll same nokia browser(Drop and move) because scroll bar it small human big finger.
6. I want to have Function Mark same "PEN Button" on N70 (I see webbord have a application ThePen Same N70)
7. Contact shall dispart category.
Thailand yet can't update FW 21. I don't know Nokia Thai late or NOT CARE.
I am sorry for incorrect and wrong vocabulary. I am Thai people.
Download the new flashlite my be that'll help, as far as Battery, life is really good,
why is there only either Contacts or Apps We want both cause both are as Important...
While changing the ringtone you have to scroll across all the music stored on the phone. With an 8GB memory card thousands
of clips are stored. so it is a hard task to choose a specific ringtone. After all it is an express music phone so It will be better
to have two folders one for songs and the other for ringtones and only those have to appear in the menu where we choose our rongtones.