Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: What will in nokia 5800 v60.........?

Registered Member
Ahmed0312

nice :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
sausages89

Hi i am in the UK and cant work out how to update to v60. I have tried using the *#0000# method, the nokia suite and software update on the phone but they all say that I am using the latest version. By the way am using V52.0.007.
Please use plain text.
Contributor

I'm in the same boat but then my phone is Virgin Mobile and their product codes are always the last to go. Quite surprised there's another update at all to be honest.

Please use plain text.
iamsick

please help me in my nokia 5250..im just playing with it then i used to get some to drink.then when i came back my phone already not working..i used to plugged it but it doest not work.please do help me..please..what can i do with this?

Please use plain text.
iamsick

please do help me in my nokia 5250..it does't turn on..what can i do.please help me
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
sembei

Why it hasn't been released for Nokia 5800 RM-428??
Please use plain text.