Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Where is Nokia Suite 3.7?

Counsellor
wkl12mr
Accepted Solution

Where is Nokia Suite 3.7?

I've read that it will be released in the month of December. It's not in Beta Labs but I've seen it on other sites by searching google or yahoo.com. When is it going to appear on Beta Labs?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
adrianhughes

Hi there,

as far as i remember, the update was pushed through the update function of Nokia suite, that is why it is not showing up as being in the BetaLabs website. To access this, you will need to download the 3.6 version of Nokia Suite from BetaLabs then update it to 3.7 from within the Nokia Suite.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

In fact the details at the Beta Labs site is not updated.. If you download the installer it installs v3.7.12 Beta

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
wkl12mr

Thanks!

I was using Nokia Suite 3.6.36 and wasn't seeing any updates. I don't know why updates generally don't show up, even non beta versions.

I'll be interested to know if Thailand shows up in Maps for download.. It doesn't when I connect my 808 to Nokia Suite 3.6.36.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

It seems ..If you are using a Beta version.. the Nokia Suite notifies only when a new Beta version is available.. and when you are using the 'commercial product' version..it notifies when there is another update available under that catagory ..

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

wkl12mr wrote:

I'll be interested to know if Thailand shows up in Maps for download.. It doesn't when I connect my 808 to Nokia Suite 3.6.36.

This anomaly discussed in this thread where visible using Maploader upon phone but Thailand not in Nokia Suite:http://discussions.nokia.com/t5/Nseries-and-Symbian-Smartphones/Nokia-Suite-3-6-clears-pre-installed...

Unfortunately still missing in Nokia Suite v3.7.12 Beta although there are no problems downloading compressed .zip directly from the map server Thailand 134MB (compressed)

Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
wkl12mr

Should Nokia provide a link to the beta versions from the released version. Nokia released the 3.7 final version shortly after Nokia Suite 3.7.21 was released. I wouldn't have known it if I was running the beta version without checking for the final version. Likewise, the released version says nothing about the beta versions.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

wkl12mr wrote:

Should Nokia provide a link to the beta versions from the released version. Nokia released the 3.7 final version shortly after Nokia Suite 3.7.21 was released. I wouldn't have known it if I was running the beta version without checking for the final version. Likewise, the released version says nothing about the beta versions.

You should put this as Feedback / Suggestion at the Betalabs site..Yes, will definitely be helpful if both Beta and Final release versions inform the latest versions available for both ..

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
wkl12mr

[ Edited ]
Nokia Suite 3.8 Beta has been released. It still doesn't allow users to have the option of checking for released and/or beta software within the application options or software updates. I still have to manually check for beta and released Nokia Suite updates.

wkl12mr wrote:

You should put this as Feedback / Suggestion at the Betalabs site..Yes, will definitely be helpful if both Beta and Final release versions inform the latest versions available for both ..

Please use plain text.