Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Which software is used for repairing nokia mobiles...

xdeeep
Accepted Solution

Which software is used for repairing nokia mobiles (only software problems)

Two days ago I visited nokia care centre and while I was just sitting around scratching my balls. . Lol . . A man came with a s40 mobile , I don't know model , and told that my mobile restarts after 10 seconds of starting and continues to do same...
They took it , connected it to pc and opened a application and after 10 minutes they handed it back to customer.
I was just surprised , they even didn't downloaded mobile's firmware... And the software they used was not nokia pc suite or ovi suite. . . I'm fully sure that they used something else beside these two...
I asked them to tell name of this software but they totally refused and showed no interest.

So I wanna know what the hell they're using for repairing those 'dabba' mobiles.. :-)
Sage
mobywil

Re: Which software is used for repairing nokia mobiles (only software problems)

Hi xdeep,

Suppose your PC is starting up, shutting down, etc. Like the PC is in a kind of loop. The only thing you can do, is putting your OS disk in a player and start the PC up from the disk and use the options repair or install. An other expression for a new installation is flashing. I think that is exactly what Nokia Care Point did. Nine times out of ten the official and legal name for the program, which has been used, is: Nokia Care Suite. You and I cannot buy that program, it is for Nokia only. The program alone is not sufficient to repair or to flash a Nokia phone. Every phone model has its own firmware and therefore one needs also a database with the different firmware versions. I'm not an insider, but I think I'm not far from the truth. I don't know whether this message will be censored or not. Cheers.

xdeeep

Re: Which software is used for repairing nokia mobiles (only software problems)

Thanks @mobywil

I got it now :-)