Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Why there are Limited apps in Ovi store?

Sage
Extreme_farabi

Why there are Limited apps in Ovi store?

I jus saw....dat in a ad of N8...it says u can download thousands of appliCations....i saw a ad of samsungh galaxy mini...150000...or moree...how wierd...even android is a new comer...and ovi is too old if u compare it 2 android market!...
Please use plain text.
Sage
WhiteVanMan

I know this is way off topic, But this is really starting to bug me, And gives the impression that someone is trying to take the **bleep**.

Why are all your topic titles written in a clear and legible manner, But all your posts written like a dyslexic idiot, With mixed case everywhere, Deliberate spelling mistakes, A silly text speak abbreviations ?. Is there a proper reason for this act ?, Do you actually write like this in real life and have someone else write the topic titles for you, Or is there a psychological problem somewhere ?.

I'm just trying to understand, As it a struggle, And can take a great deal of effort to actually read and understand your posts.

Nokia E6 (FW:021.014), Unbranded, Sim-Free, Unlocked.
Please use plain text.
Sage
Extreme_farabi

*Short Forms*and not used in real life..
Please use plain text.
Sage
Extreme_farabi

*slight smile*
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Almost all the applications barring a few that are available on the OVI Store are developed by 3rd Parties. So, its upto these developers whether they want to develope more and more applications that are compatible with Nokia devices and also whether to make them available thru' OVI Store or not...

Please use plain text.
Sage
wezzyd

www.mobile9.com is good for stuff
Please use plain text.
Sage
Extreme_farabi

An awesome thnaks To@weze
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

That way there are a no. of other sites from where you get the applications.. This is one of it..and the one mentioned above.. If you know a certain application it MAY be much better if you get it directly from the developer as you get better support from them with may be alerts regarding updated versions, etc. Also, you are certain about the application that it does not contain any spywares / malwares if downloaded from reputed sites..

Please use plain text.
Sage
Extreme_farabi

Thanks@Farhad...
Please use plain text.
Sage
wezzyd

happy to help :smileyhappy: theres also mobiles24.com and umnet.com
Please use plain text.