I updated my N8 yesterday with belle update but one feature is missing which Is map new network drive ??? Is there any other way to do it??? Or its not available in belle ??? I really need this feature.... I loved that feature..Please reply me and give solution...
Product code 0599255 - india dg, updated on 08/02/2012, 2:30 am. Faced following issues :-
1. After update , it went to back up and said, your phone will restart. but it did not restart. waited for more than 15 minutes, then disconnected USB cable and pressed power button for 10 sec. still nothing. did it three times and finally everything went right.
2. After update :- all Wi-fi. and GPRS setting had to be redone.
3. Fring and MobileVoip not working - though i could find a way out to somehow work fring (not fully functional but ok)
4). Phone hanged 2-3 times. but now seems to be working ok.
5) Had to reinstall skype- new version.
After initial Hiccups - now i feel better. Belle is overall better than anna, but some appications are short.
I would like to change my C7-Belle back to C7-Anna as soon as posible, very sad and my missing for upgrade Belle, not impress (Belle is killler OS and Killer Nokia fan, and create negative CEM for Nokia Customer very much)
pls create link url for downgrand back to Anna ASAP.
Following are the two things that's bugging me right now:
1. Whenever I am going in the SW Update app, it throws an error message "Unable to check for updated. Please try later".
2. I cannot upload data to my 360 Panel. It shows, "Connection Failed" and "Unable to upload data".
Anyone experiencing the same ????
very sad and not impress for upgrade, Belle is the way for create negative and bad CEM for customer. Not good GUI and bad feature, not ease of use for user. Not valuable to upgrade. Anna is not well but good better than Belle very very much. Belle is very very bad OS for Nokia.
it is not the first time we use wifi
it doenst work after reconfiguring/adding as a new access point
my c7-00 wifi is not functioning
it can connect only through "mobile data"
there is a problem with wifi, nokia needs to find a solution.
The update process was rather smooth for such a huge change. I did get a few errors here and there, but the experience was not bad at all. Good job, Nokia.
My N8 now operates like a "modern" smartphone! UI is generally more responsive and coherent. I really wish N8 was released this way one and a half year back, then maybe Symbian can have a fair chance against android and ios.
Hi apart from experiencing some of the problems that are similar to other like Wifi random switch off, sms folder view etc, I seem to have a rather unique problem which I have not seen reported. That is I keep having the "network service connecting/closing" icon shown. This is the icon next to the signal bars on the top left hand side of the screen. It usually disappears after the internet connection is closed but it does not do so now.
Happened once when I was with Anna but a battery pull did the trick. Now even a hard reset did not work. I am on a price plan and does not want to be connected to the web all the time. The icon stays on even after I disabled the mobile data.
I am using an E7 which generally was ok until this problem. I had done following but to no avail:
1.Virtual batt pull
2. Hard reset (icon remain even before I did a restore so it cannot be anyof my apps)
3. shut down all mobile data
4. Deleted all access points and reinstalled
Can anyone please help as I really do not want to do a reinstall of Belle just yet.
Thanks in advance.