Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Re: belle is not insalling in e7-00 although new v...

Registered Member
mahendra1971

belle is not insalling in e7-00 although new version suite 3.6.36 installed

I have installed nokia suite 3.6.36 in order to update my e7 to latest but sorry to say Belle is not installing. The error is displaying ''connection to the phone was lost'', afterwardsusb connection is active displayed. Then selecting next same error message displays.

Sage
metal_might

Re: belle is not insalling in e7-00 although new version suite 3.6.36 installed

did u try updating from device to anna first, then connect to PC & try? I suspect the nokia servers are down for the last 24hrs, am hving probs too.
wayne1932

Re: belle is not insalling in e7-00 although new version suite 3.6.36 installed

I'm having the same problem, except I don't get error message.  After the connection lost message I get window to continue installation, and this can go on for 30 minutes with no resolution.  Fortunately Cancelling doesn't screw up the phone.  I suspect this is due to Nokia firing all their symbian support people.  I'm afraid Nokia is just another company that decided to get in bed with M$ and is sliding down the road to oblivion like the rest of them.