Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

belle still not available :-(

Counsellor
coolani
Accepted Solution

belle still not available :-(

still waiting for belle on n8 code 0599255

When I search for available updates in Nokia Suite 3.3.86, it shows Anna v025.007 is the latest available version. But the availability website shows:

NokiaN8-000599255

Update available

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
haZey

Re: belle still not available :-(

Hi All!

For anyone who is still trying to find out whether an update for Belle is available for their device, they can check here : Belle availability

If it is concerning checking of a product code, could we all move to the official thread here: http://discussions.europe.nokia.com/t5/Software-Updates/Nokia-Belle-availability-information/td-p/12... 

Please be patient with kerttu  as she is busy checking the codes for you and updating the thread.

Thanks!

haZey

If you find this post helpful, a click upon the white star at bottom would always be appreciated.
If it also solves your problem, clicking ACCEPT AS SOLUTION below it will benefit other users!
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
coolani

I have already checked the availability page, product code and it;s showing that the update is available. But when I connect my cell and check for the update via Nokia suite, it shows no updates available.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
vineethnairforu

Am using nokia suite 3.3.86.When I check for software update,its showing no new update available.Reinstall 025.007.Why is this happening?Mine is a nokia n8 dark grey with product code 0599255.

Please use plain text.
wwwebwolf

same issue with product code 059D0V2

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
coolani

Finally Belle available for 0599255..update size is 255 mb from Nokia suite. It's less. Others have 273 mb. Donno why.
Please use plain text.
Advisor
kobalto13

haZey, any news about the Phone not Compatible error?

Belle availability page tells me that my N8-00 have an available update, Nokia Suite tells me that my phone is not compatible with the available software.

NokiaN8-000599221Update available
Please use plain text.
Advisor
viclux

Hello

The phone tells me that a new update for the device is available and i should do it via PC.
The product code is in the available belle upgrade list and ready for upgrading.

OVI says Software not compatible.

SIM is from Luxembourg.

The product code 0599762

running version=025.007.C14.01

IMEI=356....

bye

Please use plain text.
N8Rohit

Nokia Suite 3.3.86 still shows no update available for my N8. I have dark grey N8, Symbian Anna v025.007, product code 0599255. It showed once on 7th Feb but after that the update is not showing at all. Tried to reinstall Nokia Suite twice, restored my PC, restored my N8 to Factory settings but no success. Please help. Was eagerly waiting for this update and now it is not available.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
ADiRoCKsWoRLD

[ Edited ]

no update for my

NOKIA-N8

Product code 059d741

UAE:smileysad:

Mod Edit: Unnecessary font size and color.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
viclux

Hello

Problem solved by just changing Laptop. I installed OVI on another Laptop, an i could finally update my N8.

Thx

bye

Please use plain text.
sawliha93

hey

i am also in south africa and have the same Nokia n8 (RM-596)

i have nokia suite 3.3.86 on my computer and there is no update available

i re-installed software on my phone but it still didnt get updated!!!

plllleeeeezzzz help

Please use plain text.
Advisor
g_code

The Nokia belle availability site reports that it is available in South Africa but it is not.

Unless you take it in to Nokia.

PC Suite does not show it as available.

Please use plain text.