Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: camera and music player quality deteriorated o...

eldani7

camera and music player quality deteriorated on n8 with belle

i recently bought an n8 with belle pre-installed. I was quite disappointed with the results of the camera and the sound of it's music player. The music player with headphones on produces a very soft sound and it is the worst i sound i have ever gotten from a nokia. Compared with the n8s on anna and the original software i have seen, it has been greatly deteriorated with belle installed. My c6-01 and e6 gives even clearer pictures and has a whole lot better sound quality. Could nokia please immediately release a fix for these. I certainly think nokia would lose so much more loyal customers with this botched belle upgrade or i should say downgrade.
Please use plain text.
jitendranmu

Re: camera and music player quality deteriorated on n8 with belle

yeah i agree..n8 has loose his camera quality after this belle update...i am very disappointed with nokia.the best camera mobile phone has lost it quality..
Please use plain text.
jitendranmu

Re: camera and music player quality deteriorated on n8 with belle

after belle update nokia n8 camera is worse than 5mp camera..
Please use plain text.