Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: files not showing captured images after belle ...

Contributor
Accepted Solution

files not showing captured images after belle update

after belle update i cant see the images i have captured with n8's camera in files(file manager of phone) even though i can see them in gallery.......only the captured images after update are not showing..does anybody else have the same problem..how could i resolve it?????

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
vidyutx

Re: files not showing captured images after belle update

Look in "DCIM" named folder of either of mass storage(or memory case if you use one! ).
Reply........
Please use plain text.
Contributor

yep..they are there. bt why d heck they are not in usual images folder?
thnx btw
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
vidyutx

I dont know(some time to bring change usuals are turned into weird ).
Look How it is (not)improving usability!!
Please use plain text.
Advisor
kenyaone

how can i get phone to save pictures in usual place. Move folder?
Please use plain text.
abolkainy

I have the same problem with Nokia N8 after updating to Belle and can't find it in DCIM folder neither on Mass nor Phone memorry while they are there on the mobile.

Please Help.

Please use plain text.
abolkainy

I found them on the mobile in folder DDCIM/100Nokia, but when connecting the mobile to laptop and find the folder but empty. I should select Mass Storage mode when connection the usb to see them on laptop.

However, this is a bad point not a good one in Belle as I want the old and new images to be in one folder that I can see in normall Ovi suite mode

Please use plain text.
lkos_usa

I have the similar problem after updating to Belle on my N8. My photos, previously taken with the phone are still somewhere on the memory card and are visible if I want to add them to the contact profile, but otherwise, can not locate them? Tried thru attach to e-mail, MMS, connected to PC and browsing .... It must be some hidden folder. Does anybody can help me? Thanks!

Please use plain text.