Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

flash player problem after updating to belle on my...

Advisor
athlonrun

Re: flash player problem after updating to belle on my nokia c7

Hi im just coming and new to the Nokia N8 but my complaint is the same as all the others, i cannot play embedded flash video on any site i visit. The ad banners still work but i am not able to stream/ any content.
Has there been any development on this issue????? when can we expect to hear something???????

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
okadapolage

[ Edited ]

Dear Nokia,

I have sent sevaral massages regarding the above issue but stll i could not RECEVIVE any massage from you. Sorry to say this your service is very poor when it compairing to othres. Therfore please give me massage at least this time ASAP.

(Nokia E7)

Please use plain text.
Advisor
athlonrun

[ Edited ]

NOKIA has really been mum on this subject, makes me wonder if they care. im starting to regret buying this phone (N8). All i want to hear is whether or not they plan on fixing this issue so i can know to wether or not to throw the phone away. If they wont do anything about the flash player then this N8 has no use to me. Imagine Anna could run stream enbedded videos and you'd think an Upgrade to Belle would have added more to the greatness that was already there but instead it took all the joy away. Im so **bleep** right now its no joke and these phones aint cheap

Moderator's note: Inaccurate information removed. 

Please use plain text.
Advisor
athlonrun

is the investigation still on the way or did it end and i didnt get the memo???? let me know please, im really not enjoying my N8 now because of this!:crying:

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Beauchateau

[ Edited ]

Is there ANY WAY of finding out if they are still going to do something about this or has the POOR nokia support deteriorated even more to the point that it's as good as dead.

Very angry about this,after all the hassle with my n900 phone i now have to deal with this!!!
Nokia phone? NEVER AGAIN!!

Moderators notes: Off topic statement removed.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
abin2844

today i get microsoft office updation for my nokia E6-00 (os-nokia belle), very thanx to nokia......but were is the updation for flv file playing error in nokia belle...????

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
dioni87

me too...waiting for next firmware update...please soon
nokia 1208 connecting people
Please use plain text.
aksonlyaks

Actually,  yesterday I was trying to play some of the FLV files, which stopped playing after belle update, and to my amazement it played without any problem. Only I have to wait for around 3-4 seconds for it and it worked fine. However, one thing that I would like to mention is I'm using a custom firmware with SW version 111.040.0904 .

I think this is rectified in this latest version.

Please use plain text.
Nilitoan

Same problem with Flash player on my C7.

I asked Nokia this week but had no repply so far.

Hope this will be solved very soon.

Please use plain text.
Nilitoan

Repply from Nokia.

Flashplayer will no longer be supported bij Adobe.

Will swith to HTML in a few months (?) which is supported by Nokia.

Please use plain text.
grshs_vny

Nokia sucks.Do not buy Nokia devices.It has been 5+ months since the problem first appeared, but, still Nokia is trying to resolve.I heard the issue was resolved long ago but since flash is in adobe's hand Nokia is unable to give the update .If this is the real issue why don't tell people , you are neither ready to give a solution nor a reason for this.Do you think we are fools? Anyways I successfully downgraded to Anna.People don't waste your time waiting for Nokia's update , go for Anna.
Please use plain text.
elenneth89

i also cannot reproduce flv videos with my nokia 500
version belle 111.020.0059
product code 059L139
type RM-750
flash vs 4.0
java vs 2.3
Please use plain text.
creepers

Re: flash player problem after updating to belle on my nokia x7

guys i have a simple trick to play flv file first open the stored any flv file then immediately tap at the centre you will see scrolling bar after its invisible again tap again you will see scrolling bar REPEAT the process finally your file will play then dont forget to reply ok
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
SANaseer

Re: flash player problem after updating to belle on my nokia x7

[ Edited ]

U r right tried this tapping trick and guess what it worked. But its temp solution for playing flv desperately. Any how thanx for quick fix

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
ikramcu10

nokia= no care. I am using Nokia at least 12 years and i discover this equation.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
kuysac

Did NOKIA find any solution for fixing problem of playing *.FLV file in NOKIA C7????
Else please upgrade / fix - Adobe flash player issue.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
C7_Karim

Same problem here. I have a C7, After upgrading to Nokia Belle I m unable to play flv files. please help.
Please use plain text.
vinodpbhatt

No solution for existing user, only using existing customer for uncompleted software trail version, because downgrade not possible

So that existing user can test uncompleted software.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
sumsam14

I am also facing same problem since last 6 months and almost at all plate foams I send the request to nokia to fix the problem but nokia simply ignore it and still no solution and time period to fix the problem.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
sumsam14

Software version 111.030.0609

customer version 111.030.0609.c04.01

product code 059b7w4

Please use plain text.