Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: help plz . A.s.a.p

zaid217

help plz . A.s.a.p

i've just update my c7
and it stop write in arabic
i really need its language back
so what should i do ?
Please use plain text.
Employee
magovoru

Re: help plz . A.s.a.p

Hi,

here's our FAQ on this.

Q: After the update to Nokia Belle, my phone language has changed and I can’t find my native language in the settings anymore. What should I do?

A: A software update resets the language settings of your phone to the state in which the phone left production originally. That means, as an example: If your phone was originally produced for the Finnish market and had some additional languages like Chinese added manually later on, after the update to Nokia Belle your phone will not show the extra Chinese language anymore. If you have such a case, please consult your local Nokia Care point (locations via www.nokia.com/support).

Cheers,
Marina
Nokia Suite team

Click on the Star Icon below if my advice has helped you!
Please use plain text.