Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: how to stop data GPS auto update on C6

geronimos

how to stop data GPS auto update on C6

hi everybody, I have nokia C6. My problem is that its downloading all the time some GPS updates which cost me a lot MB to pay. every day is downloading 12 till 20 hours non stop. My battery is dieing every day becouse of this. Please help, how to stop this download

thanks

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
phonehacker

[ Edited ]

do you mean that ovi maps connects to the internet everytime you navigate?

If you want to thank someone, just click on the blue star at the bottom of their post

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

geronimos wrote:

hi everybody, I have nokia C6. My problem is that its downloading all the time some GPS updates which cost me a lot MB to pay. every day is downloading 12 till 20 hours non stop. My battery is dieing every day becouse of this. Please help, how to stop this download

thanks

I think you are confused between GPS and GPRS..

--------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------------------​--If you find this helpful, pl. hit the White Star in Green Box...

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
phonehacker

@geronimos

if you mean that your phone connects automatically to the internet, then just delete your internet access points.

If you want to thank someone, just click on the blue star at the bottom of their post

Please use plain text.
blueice

How does one STOP ALL DOWNLOADS for Nokia?

HELF please!
Please use plain text.