Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

languages

annatoefy

languages

since the upgrade to Belle the arabic language no longer displays on my phone (nokia E7). It can read arabic but not write.

Any ideas on how to get this feature back.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
mechanimal82

Re: languages

If you have updated your phone to Belle and lost Arabic as a result, the Arabic language will have been added to your device before or after you bought the phone. A software update will delete any added software off the phone, including a language (you might want to keep this in mind for the future).

The only way you're able to get Arabic back on your phone, is to visit a local care centre where they will add the language to your device again.
If I have helped you, please hit the star at the bottom of my posts - it's appreciated!
Don't forget if your problem is solved to press the "Accept as Solution" button.
Please use plain text.