Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

low volume on 3109c with new software

low volume on 3109c with new software

I have just updated my 3109C to version 07.21 and now my hands free kit is about 25% quieter on full volume than it was before. i'm trying to find away of increasing it further. Any help would be appreciated.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

Re: low volume on 3109c with new software

Hi ,

I have exactly same issue. I have a bury hands free kit for the 3109c.

Worked fine with version 7.00 software , ever since I have updated to 7.21

volume is so low when using hands free kit that it is unusable.

The Nokia software suite software only seems to let you download latest software version

anyone know how to obtain previous software versions? e.g. 7.00

Please use plain text.
Hans3109c

I have been driving 8 months now thinking that the Bury carkit was broken. Now it's replaced and still my volume is way to low. I also have firmware 7.21

did you solve the problem ?

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
mmm1

Hi, I have the same problem (with a Bury carkit) since I upgraded the firmware. Is Nokia doing something for this problem ?

Michele

Please use plain text.
Registered Member

Hello,  luckily my phone supplier replaced my Nokia 3109c with an phone that contained an earlier version of firmware (7.00) they said it was a known issue with the firmware.

I contacted Nokia support regarding this but they were not any help and said there was no way to downgrade firmware on the phone.

hope this helps basically you need v7.00 firmware or lower with the Bury kit

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
mmm1

Hi,

Thanks for the infos.

I will try to change the phone....

NO thanks to nokia.... :-(

Please use plain text.