Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

lumia black update status

hisam
Accepted Solution

lumia black update status

My Lumia 625 not showing black update..when ever I checked it shows u r with latest updates... Please help me how to get black update in my phone
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

Re: lumia black update status

[ Edited ]

Update availability may vary depending on your phone model, region, and network service provider or carrier. Software updates are continuously made available based on operator approvals.

Your phone automatically checks for updates on a weekly basis. If you have a Wi-Fi connection, your phone downloads the update once available. To change the settings, or check for updates, just tap Settings > Phone Update.

For major software update releases, such as Lumia Black, you can also check for the availability of software updates in your region HERE

If  i have helped at all a click on the white star below would be nice thanks.

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.
hisam

I purchased my phone from UAE and it in India... Both regions have black update is available..but I didn't getting
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

Keep checking the update is phased out

If  i have helped at all a click on the white star below would be nice thanks.

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.
hisam

Can I do the update in manually???
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
Abi99

Yes, for example, via the Nokia Software Recovery Tool.

Please use plain text.
hisam

Firmware no- 3046.0000.1328.1001
manufacturing - RM-941 -im-mea3-209
Please use plain text.
hisam

Pls help me to get update
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
Abi99

What is your 7-letter code (product code)? That code determines your firmware variant which determines your current version. Then we can check together if you have the latest version.

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
villager44

Please use plain text.