Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

music controls widget on 5800 v40 update

Registered Member
JOE4WHUFC

music controls widget on 5800 v40 update

i'm on t-mobile and unfortunately for us we didnt get the new firmware until yesterday! Anyway i have noticed a few differences. On the plus side i haven't the bugs you all seem to be having. However annoyingly i can't find this music widget on the homescreen with playback controls. Can anyone please help me with this?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary

Re: music controls widget on 5800 v40 update

Settings   > Personal > Home Screen > Shortcuts . set shorcuts

jje

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
chanchan05

music controls widget

Sorry but jj above is wrong.

Go to Menu>Settings>Personal>Homescreen>Homescreen Theme>Contacts Bar

You will then get the new homescreen

Once the new homescreen is activated, if you activate the music player, the music widget with controls will automatically appear on the screen above the shortcuts bar

If you find my post helpful please click the green star on the left under the avatar. Thanks.
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
figure_se7en

your music player has to be running  for that widget to be shown.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary

Sorry mistook me widgets .

jje

Please use plain text.