Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: my lumia 1020 downloaded and installed cyan bu...

Registered Member
liamc1982

my lumia 1020 downloaded and installed cyan but i am still running black

As above, i had the update, installed it but still have none of the cyan features and my phone is saying the os is still wp black, any ideas as i cant get through to support until monday
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

Re: my lumia 1020 downloaded and installed cyan but i am still running black

hi mate, check again for updates as you need to donwload two updates not just one. keep going until when u check for updates it tells you you are up to date.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
liamc1982

Hi mate i downloaded and installed both updates and my phone says its up to date yet none of the updated have taken effect and my os number is still wp 8 black
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

... and did you also check whether all the 'System applications' are upto date ...?

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
liamc1982

Ive not no and to be honest i have no idea how to, ill talk to support today, thanks for your help
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

liamc1982 wrote:
Ive not no and to be honest i have no idea how to, ill talk to support today, thanks for your help

Click on the link in my earlier post and scan the QR codes  to check for the updtes ..

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
liamc1982

Its ok its sorted now thanks for replies
Please use plain text.