Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: n97 mini software stuck at v11.0.105

wongkaisiong1

n97 mini software stuck at v11.0.105

Just installed the nokia suite v3.4.40 and plug in my n97 mini to check for update. It's showing that my v11.0.105 is latest and up-to-date software.:smileymad:

I don't understand why, the latest software should be v30. xxxxx

Please help me. I want update!

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Is your phone locked to any Network ? If so, it will need an approval from your Operator...

Please use plain text.
wongkaisiong1

I don't think so, because I bought it from shop original set avaxxx. can use maxis, digi, celcom. no problem.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Have you checked thru' the Phone whether any update is available ? Sometimes these are ONLY released thru' FOTA for specific Product Codes ...(Menu-->Applications-->Software Updates...).

If still no luck, ask your local Nokia Care whether they can be of any help ...

Please use plain text.
wongkaisiong1

yup. checked everything I could still cannot .. T_T

tomolo I going to the nokia services center to ask for help. thanks for the reply man. need to sleep now goodnite :squint:
Please use plain text.