Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: new updates

Advisor
Akshar2015

new updates

Why new updates are not available in India after 27th June also. Please any one can help me out on this, it will thankful.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

New updates for which Phone ? Provide more details . Have you checked thru' Phone as well as Nokia Suite ?

Anyways, availability depends on Region / Product Code..Also, for network locked devices, update is possible only after an approval from the Operator.

Please use plain text.
Sage
shamsi_boy

i'm also waiting for the same updates "nokia belle refreshh/fp1 for first gen s^3 devices"" here.it has not been released yet.i think it will be available in july.
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Kosh

Hi shamsi_boy,

Thanks for your post. Nokia Belle FP1 is available as an update for Nokia 603, 700 and 701 as well as the Nokia 808 PureView which ships with this OS version. Original Symbian^3 devices will not receive the FP1 update of Nokia Belle. At this time there is no further information on a future update for these devices.

Hope this helps,

Kosh

Press the 'Accept As Solution' icon if I have solved your problem, click on the Star Icon below if my advice has helped you!

Please use plain text.
xyberxy

seriously? no futher info for the next update on 1st generation symbian^3? the web browser and the FLV, flash is not yet fixed what the hell?

Hi! We are currently investigating this & will post an FAQ as soon as possible. <<<<where is it now??

BR<

yvonne

nokia said they are working on the issue but when it's been 4months since belle is released but the issue is not yet fixed! nokia is always late, in the coming months, weeks give us some light please..

Please use plain text.