Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

nokia 3110c firmware v6.01

Contributor

please make this firmware available here at the site. i want to update my phone now.
Please use plain text.
Advisor
voodoo

Re: nokia 3110c firmware v6.01

I too need new srimware... NOKIA support is too slow... I'm so SAD :smileysad:
I see the fear in eyes of my enemy...
Please use plain text.
Contributor

firmware update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! give us the v6.01!!!!
Please use plain text.

What can be new to the new update 6.10v? If it comes, but i wan't Latvian lang. too inside.
Please use plain text.

I hope the update comes in soon and fixes the restarting problem with the 3110c. I have tried other memory cards and my phone always restarts when a memory card is inserted. I can see that this is a common problem with the 3110c. I hope Nokia takes action with this newer firmware. It's quite frustrating to see a memory card slot feature when you buy the phone, then find out later that it will have problems when you're using a memory card.
Please use plain text.
Contributor

yes, i hope also that nokia update their site so that i can update my phone and enjoy using it without restarting. i heard that v6.01 will fix the restarting prob. but using NSU only 5.50 is available.
Please use plain text.
Advisor
ordinario

even my phone, it keep re-starting eveerytime i inserted a memory card. give us the update nokia people......
Please use plain text.
Contributor

update please?? if v6.01 is already available in nokia care centers, why dont make it available in the site also, so that we can update our phone ourselves. thanks
Please use plain text.
Contributor

update update update!!
Please use plain text.
Contributor

any updates??
Please use plain text.
Contributor

until now no update....... and NSU cannot even recognize my unit... go nokia...
Please use plain text.
Advisor

Nokia can hardly have good PR regarding the 3110c, if everyone has the same problem, cant they just put the new firmware onto NSU, or make it download able via the site. Why is it so hard to upload something at a nokia center onto the web, so everyone who cant get to a care point, can have the same good service which is expected in the larger mobile brands.

BRING ON THE NEW FIRMWARE
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Ayush_c

you can updaye your mobile firmware with the help of nokia software updater. download the nokia software updater from the web,its free so no probs, then connect your nokia mobile to your pc with USB cable and run the software updater it will scan and check your phone model and will show the firmware which will be avalable then press update buton and it will start updating your phones firmware. NOTE:- dont deattach your phone from your PC or dont stop the update or your phone will go dead.  remove mem. card before update and move all your contacts to the sim memory. all the data stored in your phone memory will be erased.

Please use plain text.