Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

nokia 5310 xpress music software update error

Sage

nokia 5310 xpress music software update error

hi im usman manii i have nokia 5310 xm my phone were hang or restart when im go in gallery memory card then i connect my phone with nokia pc suite and update my phone software then its near at updating then my computer is restart the my phone software were not download soo today i'll go to nokia care i submit my phone if any software problem then 3 to 5 days otherwise rejected so what will i do if they rejected
silvi
Advisor
kappp

Re: nokia 5310 xpress music software update error

first,please try to write using commas and dots, otherwise it is very hard for people to understand your problem.
so,its actually very simple:if nokia service center decide they won't solve your problem just go to another center.i'm sure there are plenty.anyone with medium service reparing knowledge and a proper flashing box can help you.
good luck!
Make it count!