Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Re: nokia 5800 v31 india

Counsellor
Accepted Solution

nokia 5800 v31 india

is v31 ( any ) available in india ?

i have nokia 5800 v 30.0.11 in my phone .

pls reply soon .

Please use plain text.
Professor
XploitMachine

Good day,

Take out the battery and refer the product code stated at the manufacturer sticker there and check below link.

Please check your country's firmware availability via the link below:

- http://europe.nokia.com/support/download-software/device-software-update/can-i-update

TQ

I'm an Xploit - Please feel free to post your issues, feedbacks in this discussion forum and I'll do my level best to help, otherwise my knowledged friends whom are around willing to help you. Thank you !
Please use plain text.
Counsellor

sorry sir ,

but no update via fota and nsu but through nokia care . ( want to confirm ) .

Please use plain text.
Professor
patruns

Nokia Care does not update any phones with an update other than what is already available for that phone via either NSU or OTA.
If I have helped you with your problem in some way, please take a little time and hit the kudos button in my post. Without your feedback, I don't know if I am being helpful or should just be put out to pasture. :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Professor
lvvine

You can try nokia care some times they do update the new versions. May be for your phone product code. V31 may not be released. Ask nokia care  to update to V31.

They do not use NSU to update the phone, they have a diffrent tool to update phones.

Backup all your date before giving to Nokia care.  They will updated in few Hours of time.

:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Professor
patruns

lvvine wrote:

You can try nokia care some times they do update the new versions. May be for your phone product code. V31 may not be released. Ask nokia care  to update to V31.

They do not use NSU to update the phone, they have a diffrent tool to update phones.

Backup all your date before giving to Nokia care.  They will updated in few Hours of time.

:smileyhappy:

That's what I meant. If v31 was not released for that phone in India, Nokia Care will not update it. If it is available and the poster is just not able to update, Nokia Care will usually do it for them.

If I have helped you with your problem in some way, please take a little time and hit the kudos button in my post. Without your feedback, I don't know if I am being helpful or should just be put out to pasture. :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Counsellor

some nokia 5800 indian user have updated thier fones to v31 .

waiting for reply from indian user .

Please use plain text.
Advisor

on orkut, few users said that they did the upgrade to v31 via NC
Please use plain text.
Counsellor

are u sure ????
Please use plain text.
Advisor

I have not done yet upgrade to v31 from NC, but the below thread says that it is available in India through NC.

http://www.orkut.com/Main#CommMsgs?cmm=44316753&tid=5302750040305443727&na=1&nst=1 

Please use plain text.
Advisor

Hi if i go to nokia care my entire day gets spoiled. What is the use of FOTA feature if its not released on it.
Please use plain text.
Advisor

it is displaying on the nokia india site software update. it is displaying v31.0.101.

check if u can update. 

Please use plain text.
Professor
XploitMachine

U cant update since ure product was not meant for India market, same goes to some users in Malaysia here, there are many people still in v21 .. as abt 80% already have v31.

So, u need to wait till Nokia gives v31 for ure product code. Thats the fact !

TQ

I'm an Xploit - Please feel free to post your issues, feedbacks in this discussion forum and I'll do my level best to help, otherwise my knowledged friends whom are around willing to help you. Thank you !
Please use plain text.
Counsellor

what that means
Please use plain text.
Professor
XploitMachine

i mean this /discussions/board/message?board.id=smartphones&view=by_date_ascending&message.id=186400#M186400
Please use plain text.
Advisor

I did the update from NC today to v31. from internet in india v31 is available but for my product code it was not displaying the updates. i got the update in 30 min.
Please use plain text.
Counsellor

but exactly what version 31.xxx
Please use plain text.
Advisor

v31.0.101
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

how to upgrade to v31 in india. pls provide links or the steps for the upgrade. Thanks
Please use plain text.
Counsellor

only available through nokia care guys .
Please use plain text.