Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: nokia 5800 xm

Advisor
Accepted Solution

nokia 5800 xm

is the upcoming software update for 5800 xm has flashlite4 and supports full flash in the browser? Battrey is good except for when streaming youtube videos it dead in less than 1hour , dont know why?!
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
radical24

/t5/Software-Updates/Updates-to-Symbian-3-2-amp-5-0-devices/td-p/1065407

this is what we know. if battery is having issues why not nokia care have a look at it
You know what I love about you the most, the fact that you are not me ! In love with technology and all that it can offer. Join me in discovery....
Please use plain text.
Advisor

it is just dead quickly when streaming youtube!!!!!!!

second sometimes I face a problem when surfing web, it says open javascript while it is already opend?!! wish the new browser solve the problem.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
radical24

well you know your device best, if the battery has been acting different then in the past a nokia care visit might be an option, if this is usual behavior for your phone, sorry mate there is nothing that can be done, its a nature of the beast. i hope your browser experience will improve as well once the update is released.
You know what I love about you the most, the fact that you are not me ! In love with technology and all that it can offer. Join me in discovery....
Please use plain text.
Advisor

thanks mate , I wish the new browther to get full flash support and copy&text through web pages,

nokia should  supports 5800xm video player with new codecs aswell for avi dvix xvid etc as in new devices.

Regards.

Please use plain text.