Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: nokia 6120c software

Contributor
sifat
Accepted Solution

nokia 6120c software

My mobile is nokia 6120c(B08.01)
v6.01 rm 243.but when i update my
device software its show me that no
updates available.i want to update
the v7.20 please help me
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Sorry.. there is no other way but wait till an update is released for you device ...

Please use plain text.
Contributor
sifat

My mobile product code:0547708 nokia 6120c (b08.01) v6.01 i try to update the v7.20 but its shows that no update available now.please help me
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Why repeating same query when it is already answered ? You will have to wait till the update is released for your Product Code / Region.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
nzm94

nokia 6120c certificate error

sir.., I have nokia 6120c.. and while installing nimbuzz and like that apps.., i got a message "EXPIRED CERTIFICATE!".

RSA Data Security ,inc. is expired cirtificate..pls help me sir.. Can i get renewed or from where could i get this..??

Please help me soon

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Re: nokia 6120c certificate error

nzm94 wrote:

sir.., I have nokia 6120c.. and while installing nimbuzz and like that apps.., i got a message "EXPIRED CERTIFICATE!".

RSA Data Security ,inc. is expired cirtificate..pls help me sir.. Can i get renewed or from where could i get this..??

Please help me soon

Set the phone date back by 2 years (e.g. 21.11.2010) then try installing. If it gets installed successfully, set the correct date once again. If back dating 2 years doesn't work..you may try a date 3 years back and retry ..

Please use plain text.
Contributor
nzm94

thank you so much sir..
i have installed Free Signer by changing method.. but still i can't install nimbuzz..
pls help
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

As mentioned by you earlier there is no update available for your phone.. but check whether you get the option to re-install the existing version (Refer Attachment) . If so, re-install the firmware and then try installing Nimbuzz..

Please use plain text.
Contributor
nzm94

thank you so much.. i installed it by changing ma phn's date..

and then also im unable to install other softwares.. can you pls send me the certificate...??
Please use plain text.
Contributor
nzm94

the following are the softwares which im unable to install... :

1. flip font
2. iSMS
3. camerapro
4. photoviewer
5. umplayer
6. coreplayer

pls help mee...
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

nzm94 wrote:
thank you so much.. i installed it by changing ma phn's date..

and then also im unable to install other softwares.. can you pls send me the certificate...??

Did you try as suggested in Message 8 above ??

Please use plain text.
Abachayo

Change ur device month or year date.for example 26.11.2012 change as 26.08.2012 or try other passed month and date.
Abachayo
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
wansitto

ok
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
safdarhayat45

hey i have same problem in my nokia 6120c coz certificate has been expired now so i want instal 7.20 versian of my nokia update but 1 msg c0me on to scren that update not availble why? Plz help i want update my nokia and
Please use plain text.