Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

nokia 6300 software update

Contributor
tweety_totty

nokia 6300 software update

helloo..plz anybody can enumerate the extra benifits and advantage of new nokia software update 4.71???
i didn't find any observable or marked changes except some in media library icons..
thx ..
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

Re: nokia 6300 software update

In case of missed call, the side blue lights keep on blinking till I check the phone. With the previous version,the blue lights used to blink twice and then stop.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
rkc93

My mobile hanging when i am using any app.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
ng85

For device slowing down you can take the following actions-
1.    Clear the browser cache.
2.    Move the content from the phone memory to the memory card.
3.    Take a backup of all the messages using Nokia suite & delete the excess so that you can free up some memory. In future do not let the message count to go beyond 500 so the phone functions remain smooth.
4.    Try using a theme that is smaller in size. The larger the theme size the slower the device becomes.
5.    If still the problem persists you can reinstall the current firmware using Nokia Suite. But do take a complete back up of the phone or else you will lose all your data. Also if you've set a password on the memory card & do not remember it then do take a back up of card content also as after firmware reinstallation you will not be able to unlock the card without formatting it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as solution if it solves your problem.
Current Device - Nokia Lumia 920
Please use plain text.