Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: nokia 701 hard rest problem

PassiveMan

nokia 701 hard rest problem

Hi everyone;

I updated my nokia 701 by wifi to belle fp1

after that I rest my phone thinking that could help me solving problems I Suffered

Unfortunately , every thing was gone ( ovi store , photo editor , video editor,....... )

I tried to reinstall ovi store but the installation is filled

*I bought the mobile before 20 days ( Warranty Is still valid ) ! is that the end between me and him or there is any solution for my problem ^

thanks all & sorry about my English ^

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
blitzkid

Take it to the nearest Nokia care and they'll be able to help you.
blitZkid
Nokia C7: Running on Nokia Belle
"If I'm helpful in anyway, a click of appreciation on the star would be nice"
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
mechanimal82

Did you use the 3 finger reset? There is a problem when doing this as it removes core files from the phone. Try searching the internet for "CWRT Core 1.00(11124).sisx" and install this. Once installed you should be able to install the store/maps etc.
If I have helped you, please hit the star at the bottom of my posts - it's appreciated!
Don't forget if your problem is solved to press the "Accept as Solution" button.
Please use plain text.
PassiveMan

[ Edited ]

I have installed core.sis and the store is installed thank you but the another programmes how can I install it ( like adobe , office , video editor , ..... ) or taking my phone to the nearest Nokia care will help me reinstall everything.

thanks alot

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
mechanimal82

What's the issue when trying to install them? Are you installing from ovi store?
If I have helped you, please hit the star at the bottom of my posts - it's appreciated!
Don't forget if your problem is solved to press the "Accept as Solution" button.
Please use plain text.
PassiveMan

i didn't find most of them on ovi store like adobe 

i want all of them back :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
mdcoley

Have a read of the thread I started on not being able to reflash the 701. My local Nokia Care centre couldn't do it either, so I've be interested to know if yours can. They wanted to send my phone away for 2 weeks! The only apps I don't have are the video/photo editor, but the video editor was unusable because as soon as you put two or more clips together the video got out of sync with the audio. A bit rubbish really, given all the work that must have gone into writing it.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
timkamat

Best option is to reinstall belle via Nokia suite if you have access to one or take it to your nearest Nokia care, where they will reinstall belle.
In Love With My C6-01:Now running on Nokia Belle!
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
mechanimal82

[ Edited ]

Missing files can be located here:

CWRT Core 1.00(11124).sisx
http://www.mediafire.com/file/swzukldje3bddjo

Adobe Reader LE 10.00(245).sisx
http://www.mediafire.com/file/vcvbay4v919r40w

Quickoffice 6.04(460).sisx
http://www.mediafire.com/file/8c4gfxirf23xa5d

Symbian belle photo+video editor.sis for Symbain belle
http://www.mediafire.com/?1xvgt8pgbs1fp:w00t:

Apologies for the links to Mediafire... I've had trouble uloading files here.

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
mdcoley

I've installed Adobe Reader, but the video editor says "Certificate error. Contact the application supplier."
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
mechanimal82

Have you checked the options to "install all" in settings-applpications?

If so then it appears this file is unsigned.... as such could be a risk to install so I will remove the link to it.
Please use plain text.
ckyiel

this was realy helpfull. Thanks dude
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
bob_c72

Very thanx,

three sisx files installed without any problem, BUT videoeditor.sis says "Certificate error" !!??

while installation option is set to "install all" !!!

Whats the problem, please ??? :-((

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
bgshankar

sri, please upload the file of photo editor and vedio editor.... it is so important to me... because i am unable to use the particular photo as wallpaper... if I select wallpaper from home screan the photo is enlarging auto matically... it is not fair... so please give me solution.... thankyou in advance...

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
timkamat

If you set an image as wallpaper from homescreen itself, it will enlarge automatically. Scroll to the homescreen you want to set wallpaper on. Go to menu and gallery by pressing menu button. Select the image you want to use as wallpaper. Select set as wallpaper from options menu. Now set it to your required size and press set. DONE.
In Love With My C6-01:Now running on Nokia Belle!
Please use plain text.