Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: nokia asha 309 software update problem

Counsellor
none1

When i click on the detial botton it says No memory which confuse me cos i have i still have enough memory on my sd card and on phone memory
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
Abi99

Please, we need that error message word-for-word. However, it sounds like an issue about heap memory (RAM).

You should ask the author of that game if that issue is known or the availability for a Nokia 309 was a mistake. If you are really curious, did you apply the Nokia Software Recovery Tool already? Then, you know it is not a software/configuration issue on your behalf. Then it is either a hardware issue in your particular device, something is broken – or the author made a mistake.

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
none1

One last question why does nokia 309 (s40) does not sopport apps like maze lock and fingerprint lock and sensor games
Please use plain text.
HDcoffee

Hi, none1.

Availability of the apps will depend on the app developer. Phone capabilities to handle such apps may also vary. You may try checking the store for the alternative apps. Otherwise, reach out to the app developer.

Final Banner
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
none1

I have a problem with my nokia asha 309 when i try to download at nokia store it sayz NO VILID CERTIFICATE
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
Abi99

If that and time is correct, which network operator do you use in which country?

Did you consider the Nokia Software Recovery Tool on a Windows computer already?

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
none1

Yes i did and am using cellc at south africa
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
Abi99

You applied the tool and you still face that issue? Then, please, remove the SIM and use Wi-Fi to download the latest Nokia Store. Did that work/help?

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
none1

I donot have a wi-fi network is there no any other way
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
Abi99

You could try another SIM.

We have some reports, that some SIMs do block the phone internal certificate-authorities for code-signing. That is a software-bug, not intentional. To rule-out this bug (you might not face this bug), the next step would be ‘without SIM and a Wi-Fi’.

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
none1

K then . One more question if you had to guess according to you when is nokia going to release a new software update not dat am complaining
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
Abi99

none1 wrote:
if you ho guess aaccording to you when is nokia going to realese a new software update

Same as message #18.

Please use plain text.