Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

nokia browser not working after update

Registered Member
BrokenWind

nokia browser not working after update

I recently updated the nokia browser and now it's not working. When i try to use an app that uses the browser it attempts to use ovi browser but it's not compatible and it displays a message saying that the app is running but can't display. Anyone else have the same issue? And does anyone know a fix for this. Oh I forgot i'm using a Nokia Asha 303.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
BrokenWind

Re: nokia browser not working after update

sorry edit i meant to say opera browser not ovi browser
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Puigchild

Hi BrokenWind,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forums!

Try to re-install Opera Mini using Nokia Suite, please follow this link to download it. If the application still does not work, you could reset your phone by dialling *#7370# followed by your security code (the default security code is 12345, unless you have changed it). Before reset, it's a good idea to back up your phone as it will remove all data on the device.

When your device boots up, restore your backup (remember to untick settings) and re-install all your applications from "my stuff" section on Nokia Store.

Let us know if this helps,

Puigchild

If you find this post helpful, a click upon the white star at bottom would always be appreciated.
If it also solves your problem, clicking ACCEPT AS SOLUTION below it will benefit other users!
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Kryzmay

Hi im using a nokia asha 303 i updated my nokia browser and now its not working..when i tried to open it it says conflicting application,.,i already restore my phone but still its not working,.,.what should i do,.,tnx
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
adrianhughes

Hi Kryzmay,

If those are still not working, and you have re-installed your firmware via Nokia Suite and it still isn't working, then you will need to take your phone to your local Nokia Care point for them to take a look at.

Nokia Suite: http://nokia.com/nokiasuite

to locate your nearest Nokia Care point: http://nokia.com/support

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Contributor
TuakanaR

I have a similar problem, only mine says contact service, need help fixing right away.

Please use plain text.
Mobgainer

Hai sir,
i am a user of NOKIA X2-01,,how can i update my software as it is saying 'NO NEW SOFTWARE AVAILABLE',,,&and my default browser is not responding when clicking on it!!!:crying:
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
ManMasu

Hi, the same problem with my nokia Asha 200 that is the default browser is not working after update. When i try opening it displays conflicting application. How can i handle this please?
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
mosiur56

I have got the same problem after updating my nokia browser

When i try opening it displays conflicting application.

My phone model is asha 303

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
amusuop

I'm having same problem, when i try browsing with my nokia browser after i updated it, it tells me connection not found. I'm using nokia asha 306
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Sam2912

Hello sir,
i am a user of nokia asha 311. And have recently updated my older browser with nokia browser version 3.1.0.0.62. Now the problem is that i can open webpages using this browser but when i need to feed information in the page i cannot access the key board as it do not appear on screen.i also tried to solve by restoring phone but it didn't work. For information my older version browser was working properly. Help me with this issue..
Please use plain text.