Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

nokia c2-03 latest software update 7.48

Advisor
Alfar1990
Accepted Solution

nokia c2-03 latest software update 7.48

why nokia c2-03 crew members doing stupidity again and again? The new firmware 7.48 in nokia c2-03 is bad. The phone still have many problems
1) no streaming
2)no music equiliser.
3)while playing vedio, this vedio may not play very wel massege appear and vedio hangs.
4)autolock cant stop
5)time cnt hide
6)it is not a smart phon
7) touch problems
8)java script problem.
9)phone always restart automaticall
10) in s40 no, .sis file is working s60 is better.
Please use plain text.
RobinCSamuel

Re: nokia c2-03 latest software update 7.48

- all the above problems mentioned above by alfar, &
- It doesn't have an on screen keypad

are must for this phone

could nokia release new update soon ?

Please use plain text.
Advisor
Alfar1990

[ Edited ]

I didnt think so. The another thing is nokia c2-03 is the worse mobile i ever saw in my life. If you want to see streaming use jigsee its working gods promise. Have fun.:smileyhappy:

Moderator's note: Post edited. Discussing any rumours or yet unannounced or possibly upcoming Nokia products is not allowed. Please refer to the Guidelines.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
roperlee

I can confirm Bluetooth on v4.78 drops connection & fails to reconnect. It needs the battery out to reboot the phone. Even then it is not gauranteed to reconnect.
Also it appears the bluetooth is constantly being used & draining the battery much quicker than before.

Please use plain text.
venkylnt

When update nokia c2 03 new firmware version ?
Please use plain text.
emkayone

I am from Mumbai, the economical capital of india, and use nokia the very first launch-15 years. Now I got C2-03 and being connected with WAP most sophisticated provider Airtel, myself facing the 10 problems above many people mentioned, even my phone goes hang when a call connect and one minute talks. No use of connecting nokia care gallery, I wasted 6 months on browse for a good gmail, and irctc ticket mobile booking, to perform. We never expects to face this type of situations from pioneers like nokia in this regard. Sincerly I hope you are loosing your very high goodwill by there issues left without solved. I was satisfied with my 5 year old nokia prism and still use it . Tell me is there any solutions you discovered yet .
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
gsethis87

hey roperlee . update again yours mobile software with this 7.57 version.
Gautam Sethi
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
gsethis87

hey Alfar1990.. update again yours mobile software with this 7.57 version.
Gautam Sethi
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
TANKAIYUAN

MY MOM USE C2-03 WITH VERSION 7.58 JULY 29, I USE ASHA 300 WITH VERSION 7.49 JUNE 5
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
TANKAIYUAN

DO YOU HATE TO WAIT THE NEW VERSION,BUY ASHA 300 NOW , THIS PHONE CAN SOLVED YOUR PROBLEM
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
MunishMehla

When will u tube streaming starts in nokia c2 03 ?
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Manjs

Is Nokia C2-03 not compatible for you tube streaming . Is it some hardware problem or software problem. Plz rply if u know about it.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Manjs

Jigsee as suggested by alfar1990 also not working with c2-03
Please use plain text.
jabarriaz

I have upgraded C2-03 to 7.63 but all the problems are still there, no change made, email client isn't responding.. Please post if any solution available or a way to flash and reinstall complete firmware...

Jabar Riaz
Please use plain text.
Binitkumar

All the problems are still there in nokia c2-03,even after the launch of new software and these are the reasons due to which samsung is progressing day by day but nokia can't and if these things will not be improved then one day will come when nokia company will be no more
Please use plain text.
Binitkumar

I cant understand,what is in the mind of nokia company,they had given streaming facility in phones like nokia x2 but not in nokia c2-03 and also now a day all phones which are coming above the range of ₹3000 are providing streaming facility and videos opening without any problem but these things are not in c2-03 and if these things will not be improved within 1-2 months then i will never purchase any nokia phones in my future
Please use plain text.
Grvt123

Hey nokia team please add music equiliser in next update.....
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Uselessphone

Sometimes i feel that in the whole world iam the only foolish fellow who have purchased nokia c2-00..
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
meveryfitboy

Antivirussoft
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
meveryfitboy

My phon is browsing problem not supporte nokia stoer plz reply my phon is c203
Please use plain text.