Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

nokia c3 latest update

bossbagwak

nokia c3 latest update

after i update mu phone to version 7, applications are unusuable anymore,

i says java/lang/classnotfoundexcetion/

please help

Mobile Overlord
farby

Re: nokia c3 latest update

Seems like some Java support file is missing.. Try installing any Java application and see if the missing file gets installed.. Then try the other applications that are not working..

--------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------------------​--If you find this helpful, pl. hit the White Star in Green Box...

Contributor
dds0016

after i update my firmware from v 4.+ to v7.2 chat had been disabled...

hope nokia will fix this soon...

bossbagwak

hi can u help me where to download java updates for my missing support file?

i really cant use any downloaded applications.

Mobile Overlord
farby

Refer the Solution Post..

/t5/Cseries/Some-issues-on-my-new-C3-00/m-p/827301

--------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------------------​--If you find this helpful, pl. hit the White Star in Green Box...

Registered Member

when i try sending or downloading a picture, it tells me dat java expo. It isnt able to go through