Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: nokia c5-05 not shown in ovi store

amirkhanu2

nokia c5-05 not shown in ovi store

when i open nokia store in pc there is an option to select phone when i open this there are many phones but my phone modal is not shown anyware my phone modal is nokia c5-05. So i request please upate my phone modal on it.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

This being an User-to-User Forum, you need to put the request / suggestion to the Nokia Store SUPPORT ...

Please use plain text.
Ex-Administrator (Retired)
michaels

There are four models in the same family which are identical except for small hardware differences for certain markets:

• C5-03 - 2G/3G with WLAN
  • C5-05 - 2G only without WLAN
  • C5-06 - 2G only with WLAN
  • C5-08 - 2G/3G without WLAN

All four of these models are mapped to a single point in Nokia Store, which means that if you log into the store using any of these phone models, the system will automatically detect your model and provide you with compatible content.

However, if you log into the store with your PC and try to select a model, this is not readily clear, but whichever of the above models you have, select C5-03 and you will get compatible applications for your device.

The Nokia Store team will consider how best to make the situation with these models clear in the Store phone selector.

Nokia Lumia - the fastest growing smartphone

If this or any post answers your question, please remember to help others by pressing the 'Accept as solution' button.

Please use plain text.