Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

nokia c6 worst software

Counsellor
shahil_mhd

nokia c6 worst software

will nokia release a new firmware for nokia c6-00. it has countless bugs. one of the worst tough screen phone nokia i have ever seen. :smileysad: 

my current firmware version is 

C6-00

RM-612

when will nokia release a new firmware for c6-00?????? will all our bugs gets eliminated?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

Re: nokia c6 worst software

Nokia do not give release dates for firmware updates
you like everybody else will have to keep checking

If  i have helped at all a click on the white star below would be nice thanks.

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
pHara0n

The Nokia simply disgustingly concerns the clients. It not support - it is simple horror. Updates quit very rarely and in them is corrected nothing. Nokia C6-00 not an exception. A shame of such company.
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
kolembo

I've had a hard time with Nokia but finally got a friend to flash the phone for me and it's perfect, so it was a software issue all along.

where once I was rebooting ten times a day (yes, it was that bad!!!), now I haven't re-booted at all since, and I'm enjoying the hardyness of the phone.

I think Nokia has to get back to really making their customers feel like they're part of something special.

they used to. the simple and splendid 5310 still rocks...memories of the 7210 and the wonderful feeling I got that Nokia suppot was fully behind me.

the E7 looks like it's getting it right, but they dropped the ball with the c6-01 and the N8 I fear.

and Nokia must get back to designing distinctive phones. the 7210 was a classic.

now I feel not much thought is going into how the phones look.

the N8 was closer, the E7 is better still...but I know they can do better
Please use plain text.