Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

nokia e5 software updates

Ntokoozo

nokia e5 software updates

i hv a problem here wit my nokia e5,many user of it say thrs a new firmware which is 101............. While am currently using 071...........,whn i chck for update,its say no updates available even whn am usng pc wit installd ovi suite......plzzz hlp me
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

Re: nokia e5 software updates

hi mate,

it appears that either your phone is branded (e.g. Vodafone variant with their wallpapers, custom apps etc) or a country variant (where it is up to your regional Nokia and they make the update with their country's customisations etc). if your phone is branded handset, you will need to contact your network carrier for if and when an update to the version 101 will happen....if it is a country variant you will need to contact your local Nokia Care and ask the same of them: http://nokia.com/support
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.