Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

nokia n95 software updater

nokia n95 software updater

Hi i have been trying to update my nokia n95 but have so far failed. I get an error message saying that the network connection was lost or that the software updater is eing blocked by a firewall. Neitehr of these two statments are true as nokia updater has full access from my firewall and i did not loose my internet connection.

Can anyne help?
Mobile Visionary
mechanimal82

Re: nokia n95 software updater

It could be an antivirus app or anything blocking the software updater.

Try running it with no Antivirus switched on, Spyware, firewalls etc.
If I have helped you, please hit the star at the bottom of my posts - it's appreciated!
Don't forget if your problem is solved to press the "Accept as Solution" button.
Advisor
kappp

tell me about your internet connection.adsl?lan?disable windows firewall.it sucks!:smileyhappy:
Make it count!

I got the same error when I was trying at work using my company network, then I knew that they are behind a firewall. then I did it at home with my personal laptop & I succeeded.

but my advice don’t upgrade due to many language will lost, only main language will remain like English.

Regards,