Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

nokia software updater download link

Contributor
hdmi94

nokia software updater download link

I have been chasing my own tail on nokia's "wonderful" support site for almost two hours now, but finding a download link for the latest version of the nokia software updater looks like mission impossible.... so please people... any idea how to get it?:smileymad:

Registered Member
sanchaypandita

Re: nokia software updater download link

Same here.......i m trying to update my X2-01 for atleast 2 hrs bt m unable to. The option in the settings is not workin as it always show '' Unable to connect '' after 2 min of trying to connect to nokia.
I have consulted 2 of my frndz dat r using nokia....they r also facing the same problem.......
Anybody here who can suggest a way 2 update without using a PC?????
Contributor
hdmi94

People, you gotta love this:

We are sorry, but there was no search result for Nokia Software Updater 3.0.665in europe.nokia.com

You can try some of the following in order to make new search.

1. Verify the spelling is correct
2. Try a different keyword
3. Try fewer keywords

You can also examine Site Map

NOKIA SUPPORT TEAM!!! ANYONE WATCHING THIS?????
Contributor
hdmi94

PS: Anyone having a solution for this screen hanging forever when trying to install the software updater on windows 7 x86?

Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

For stand alone Nokia Software Updater can access here:http://nds1.nokia.com/files/support/...erSetup_EN.exe

No problems installing upon Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit.

Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5

Contributor
aka4el

Contributor
hdmi94

thanks aspergerguy for the link. i'll try it... trouble is it may not create problems on home x64, but i have professional x86... maybe it's too professional and it won't let me be personal on it?:smileyhappy: