Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: nokia suite is not finding firmware update 112...

aadhavanm

nokia suite is not finding firmware update 112.xx for 603

Hi,

I am trying to update the nokia 603 firmware from 111.xxx to 112.xx using Nokia suite 3.4.40. when I click software updates, its says your phone has latest software version 111.020.0310 installed and no updates available.

I tried many refreshes from many different network connection and still same.

Note: I am in international Roaming and so data connection from phone is not possible for long time.

screenshot attached.

Thanks for you help.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

Re: nokia suite is not finding firmware update 112.xx for 603

Perhaps the Nokia Belle FP1 update is not yet available for your product code for your Nokia 603. Check back on Nokia Suite in a few weeks to see if the update is available for your region / branded handset.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
aadhavanm

HI,

Thanks for your quick reply. I could see that firmware update 112.xxx is available for my device 603 as per the nokia support portal -

http://www.nokia.com/in-en/support/product/603/

Note: Screenshot of the support page attached.

Please use plain text.
Sage
AlanWatson

Hi

I have a 701, bought in Taiwan. According to Nokia Taiwan's website the new software has been available for four weeks now, but like you I can't get it. It makes no difference whether I use the phone or the PC software, still no update.

Alan
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

Hi guys, i was referring to the product code, not the actual product itself. They are two different things. The product code is usually found on a little white sticker underneath the battery when you remove the battery
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.