Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: phone is not switching on

Registered Member
rani9

phone is not switching on

i tried to update symbolian anna service
pack , it asked to restart the phone and i clicked on yes , suddenly the screen went blank and phone switched off .
and Since then its not switching on plz plz plz......please help me
nokia god !!!! othervise my father will scold me.....
Please use plain text.
Professor
jraduga

rani9 wrote:
i tried to update symbolian anna service
pack , it asked to restart the phone and i clicked on yes , suddenly the screen went blank and phone switched off .
and Since then its not switching on plz plz plz......please help me
nokia god !!!! othervise my father will scold me.....

what type of phone is it...Have you tried to hold down the power key for 8 seconds till it buzzes3 times and then press again to start the phone.

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
astra2025

Hi rani9

Welcome to Nokia discussions board! 

We are sorry to hear about the problems you had while updating your device. The update might have been interrupted and this is why you cannot restart your phone. 

We advise you to take your device to your nearest Nokia Care Point and present them with the issue. 

Let us know how you get on and let us know how you get on. 

Regards, 

astra2025

Press the 'Accept Solution' icon if I have solved your problem, Kudos my post if my advice has helped you!
Please use plain text.