Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

phone restricted!

Registered Member

phone restricted!

Dear Sir,

I got a gift Nokia 6500s from Australia, but when I use it shows phone restricted and ask for code.

Do you mind how to solve this problem?

Please provide me code, when I go to service centre they say they will charge US$30.00( too much) for this problem.

I hope this is not quite difficult to solve.

Regards,

Eddie Wang

Myanmar 

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
grschinon

Re: phone restricted!

Your phone is locked to a network. In order to use SIM cards from other networks you need to enter a restriction code.

Only the network to which it is locked can provide that restriction code. Nokia cannot provide it and nore can anyone here.

Was this post helpful? If so, please click on the white "Kudos!" star below. Thank you!

Please use plain text.
Registered Member

provide please for entering restricted code

Dear Sir,

I cannot still be solving problem of my new phone Nokia 6500s which is asking " Enter restricted code ".

Please kindly provide me that code ASAP.

However I put my local network, it doesn't work.

Regards,

Eddie

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
grschinon

Re: provide please for entering restricted code

All I can do is simply repeat that the restriction code can only be obtained from the network that enforced the lock.

Nokia cannot help you.

I cannot help you.

Nobody on this forum can help you.

Was this post helpful? If so, please click on the white "Kudos!" star below. Thank you!

Please use plain text.