Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

restart mobile again & again after new updates

mkmazharkhan

restart mobile again & again after new updates

[ Edited ]

daer..all
Hi this is mazhar khan i am using nokia E5 now i updated my phone from your site by mobile but after update my mobile autometocally restareted again again i had update my phone 23/07/2012 Software Version: 101.003
27-Jun-2012
RM-632 Device Model: E5-00 i formated my phone more then 5 times please help me what i have to do now please call me or mail me asap ? XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
thanks

moderator's note : Please, no personal information.  Thanks

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Re: restart mobile again & again after new updates

Re-install the Firmware and see if it makes any difference...

Else, Remove Memory card and SIM and see the difference. If it works OK then check after first inserting only SIM and then only MC ...If you find that MC is creating issue, then Format the MC and try again. If SIM is the problem, try another SIM ( friends' / family members' ..). or get a replacement SIM from your Operator.

If both do not work, visit Nokia Care ...

Please use plain text.