Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

c2 just off C2-01 ...........CE0434

lallan

software update problem

i am trying hard to update my mobile software in nokia c2 00 through pc . but it gives an error of type--

could not connect to service

there seems to be a problem with connecting to the service. make sure that your firewell and virus protection settings are correct. Also , make sure that menu option for working ofline is not seleted in internet explorer.. if you still can not connet, then service may be unavailabe.. please try again letter..

----------------------------------------------------

please give me any sggestion to avert this problem...

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
adrianhughes

Re: software update problem

sometimes anti-virus software gets in teh way of programs such as Nokia Suite. my recommendation is to restart your computer and quit your Antivirus program then try updating with Nokia Suite then.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

You may also need to disable any Firewalls set on your PC ..

Please use plain text.
lallan

how will it be done? could you enlighten me a little on that ? will be highly thankful to you for that....

Please use plain text.
Community Manager
musica

c2 just off C2-01 ...........CE0434

Please use plain text.