Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Re: software update questions

Contributor
Noblitz
Accepted Solution

software update questions

I have two simple questions.
1. What is the size of nokia x2-05?
2. Will i be able to re-install the latest version of my software?
I am using the latest software for nokia x2-05 but it crashed. My nokia store at the menu page disappeared, my life tools too and my system files.
Mobile Overlord
farby

1. The complete specs are available HERE

2. You should be able to re-install the Firmware thru' Nokia Suite . Refer the attachment .. 

Contributor
Noblitz

I used the software updater to reinstall but nothing changed. Am i supposed to use software updater or pc suite? I asked this question because, i first downloaded pc suite, but led me to download 'software updater'. I don't know what to do. I am tired of nokia
Mobile Overlord
farby

Try the Nokia Suite as mentioned earlier .. If re-install doesn't make any difference, you may have to get the Firmware flashed at Nokia Care ...