Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

software update/reinstalling problem in nokia C7 s...

Registered Member
emongen

software update/reinstalling problem in nokia C7 symbian belle using nokia pc suite 3.3.86

hello nokia,,,im facing a problem in reinstalling my phone software in nokia C7 symbian belle using nokia pc suite 3.3.86 and 3.3.89......the reason why im going to reinstall my phone software is because someone are hacked my nokia phone software(symbian belle)...and the result is,,so many problems i have been encountered in using my nokia phone....and then,,when i was trying to reinstall the phone software using nokia pc suite 3.3.86....,in downloading process(313mb), when 234mb reached downloaded,,it turns to SERVICE UNAVAILABLE and cannot continue to downloading process...i try so many times to download it again, but it was the same result...i also tried to use another pc and another installation of nokia pc suite..., but same result in downloading process- SERVICE UNAVAILABLE....I HOPE YOU WILL HELP ME TO FIX THIS PROBLEM......because,,i am not the only one who facing this kind of problem....thank you....

Mobile Visionary
blitzkid

Re: software update/reinstalling problem in nokia C7 symbian belle using nokia pc suite 3.3.86

How about backing up your phone and try and perform a hard reset by dialling *#7370#. Make sure you back up your data as a hard reset erases all data. Then try reinstalling belle.
blitZkid
Nokia C7: Running on Nokia Belle
"If I'm helpful in anyway, a click of appreciation on the star would be nice"
umaz

Re: software update/reinstalling problem in nokia C7 symbian belle using nokia pc suite 3.3.86

ghhfhu
umaz

I have problem with my calling. I live in kathmandu, Nepal.It works well in kathmandu but when i go far from kathmandu out of its tower signal go to next tower area "service unavailable ' message is prompted even full signal is shown.I tried with another sim same problem exist. Its phone problem.And i have decided to reinstall it but problem arises me too.when downloading process completes and starts installing ”service unavailable ” is promted.I tried with hard reset by dialing *#7370# didnt worked.