Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

software updater has crashed my N91.... please wha...

Contributor

software updater has crashed my N91.... please what do i do

i just downloaded the software updater to my pc. while i was trying to update my N91 and i followed all the rules. i noticed that my N91 just went blank and it was connected to the charger. i tried switching it on. i also checked the batteries and switched it with another battery. but my N91 works no more it doesnt even come on. i dont know if it is a software problem or ....... please what do i do?
Please use plain text.
Counsellor

Re: software updater has crashed my N91.... please what do i do

Sell it and buy an N90. Nokia haven't made an update available for the N90 yet, despite much newer (and at least one older) devices being updated.

N90 RIP, the forgotten Nokia. 8-(
Please use plain text.