Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: symbian^3 updates for c5-03

shimil

symbian^3 updates for c5-03

i bought an c5-03 2 weeks before. But while comparing to other phones of same cash . C5-03 is very bad. Please include some new updates for c5-03. Many of my friends bought android phones for same cash. Compared to their phones my c5-03 is nothing.So please include some new updates .,now even me feeling why should have i bought nokia. None of my friends bought nokia. And there s nothing special in c5-03 so that i can recommend to my friends.instead they have mny things to recomend me to buy their phone. Please make somthing new in smart phones of the range 8000-13000.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
gcalin22

u are very right in what u say...even that nokia c5-03 is a new phone it doesn't brings anything new,,,and enough with small budget smartphones, samsung has android 2.2 on galaxy mini which has almost the same price with nokia c5-03...i think nokia should include a symbian 3 ugrade on nokia c5-03 to maintain its customers..

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
donofworld

there is not much price difference between c6-01 and c5-03......you could have done research before buying it
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Jas14

C5-03 is just Rs.8400 and c6-01 is about Rs.13500
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
chanchan05

Impossible. It doesnt have anything to do with pricing, rather the C5-03 doesnt have a graphics chip which is required to run Symbian^3. Also, saying that the Galaxy mini has Froyo is absurd. For one thing, it cannot run all Android apps due to screen resolution limitations, it also does not have ANY semblance of Flash, as it was disabled due to the unit incapable of using it (due to lack of processing power and proper hardware GPU for it). If you think that a Galaxy Mini will run like a Galaxy S just because they're both on Froyo, you're in for a rude surprise. One thing you would learn if you use both Android and Symbian: The cheaper the phone, the better the choice Symbian becomes. However, the more expensive the phone, the better choice becomes Android.

And dont say I'm biased. I own a Galaxy SL along with my Nokia phone.
If you find my post helpful please click the green star on the left under the avatar. Thanks.
Please use plain text.
aleisha11

Please use plain text.