Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

symbian belle video problem

Drift4King

symbian belle video problem

I have installed the new software from nokia ; belle . It's very good looking actually but it has a serious problem with playing videos , flash player is very weak and it hardly plays any videos proberly , and the RMVB videos don't run at all " memory full close some apps and try again " and there aare no running apps at all , am so upset of this as I use my phone ' E7-00 ' as a phone and a mobile computer and use it to watch videos alot , please any one can help me please fast , thank you
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
blitzkid

Re: symbian belle video problem

There is a known issue of belle not playing flash videos properly and Nokia has taken note of it and is working on a solution. Please monitor the belle FAQ section as a solution when ready will be posted there. Till then we'll have to wait...
blitZkid
Nokia C7: Running on Nokia Belle
"If I'm helpful in anyway, a click of appreciation on the star would be nice"
Please use plain text.
Drift4King

Re: symbian belle video problem

am so mad of it Anna was much better in it's ways so I nead a solution not an explanation
Please use plain text.