Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

text-to-speech

Counsellor
shirak

text-to-speech

nice program.. but why in h*ll doesnt this finnish corporation make nothing in finnish, always have to wait couple months for finnish releases.. like nokia would be against its home country
Now E90
EX N93
Mobile Visionary
roberth

Re: text-to-speech

there is a text to speech application available? if so where can i download it?
(or do you mean an already installed program?)
Counsellor
shirak

Counsellor

Ok.. installed with no errors on an N80 but no icons or menus have appeared. How do you use/activate it? What is "Message Reader" that it makes reference to?

Z.
Mobile Visionary
roberth

the link is not working....page is down error
Mobile Visionary
roberth

can you send the sis file to me? ive pm you with my email address....
Counsellor
shirak

now its there again.. and with more lanquanges except finnish.. luv ya Finnish company that you havent forgotten youre roots...
Now E90
EX N93

can we use this application on nokia n80?
yes or no?
Counsellor
shirak

quote:"available to users of compatible Nokia Series 60 mobile phones"
Now E90
EX N93
Contributor

hmm.. i didn't find any text-to-speech application on my E70 after install..
Mobile Guru
patc

Not sure that this is something you can install on any S60 phone. The page says:

"Compatibility: Look for the Message Reader application icon on your phone's menu"

(then has a picture of a speaking smiley next to a message icon)

This suggests that the text-to-speech application has to come pre-installed on the phone. This page seems to only provide language packs and voice synthesisers for an existing application.