Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: update 7.8 nokia lumia 900

Contributor
amanamaan
Accepted Solution

update 7.8 nokia lumia 900

hi all

i am currently in india and use nokia lumia 900. i got this lumia from usa and thus it has a different RM (radio module) than is used in india...  i want to know whether i will be eligible for 7.8 update..... i was told that i would not be able to use nokia music because of the above mentioned fact...... so i really want to know whether my device in india is compatible with 7.8 update

Please use plain text.
Mobile Emperor
psychomania

Yes, it will receive that update but the exact date is unknown. All you can do is wait and keeping checking.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
amanamaan

i hope what you are saying is true.......
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Movva

Hi,

I have the same problem too..

I got it in US and using it in India, waiting for the update. Any news on the update..?

Thanks in advance!!

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
93tid

[ Edited ]

Movva wrote:
Any news on the update..?

Thanks in advance!!

THIS message has been posted in at least a dozen threads containing variations of "7.8 update" in their title.

Please do use the Search function of this forum.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
amanamaan

hi
i am sorry for the late reply
i got the update from nokia care centre
its 7.8 now. all the features of 7.8 are working fine except the bluetooth share. i dont know what to do now
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
willa4rdfan

My phone is still running windows 7.5 my phone has found no updates nor when I plug phone into computer and check on Zune do I need to reinstall Zune? My carrier is att
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
kddoanvn

This is ridiculous. I don't see any notification for update either. Why do you say it's April when it's already May and nothing's been happening. I have Lumia 900 with ATT as well. The thing is, I bought the phone because I was told that it's Windows-8 upgradable last year. Then it's not. Then a promis for Windows Phone 7.8 early Spring. Then now. Then nothing. I don't think I will buy a Nokia/MS ever again. This is the reason your company sinks so much, Nokia. Look at Apple. You won't see this ridiculous type of issues...

Please use plain text.