Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

update windows8 to 8.1 lumia520

Registered Member
jadoooo

update windows8 to 8.1 lumia520

My nokia Lumia 520 is not updated from 8.0 to 8.1 I found no solution it is not automatically updating I had reset my phone bt no progress
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
singhnsk

Re: update windows8 to 8.1 lumia520

8.1 is nothing other than rumors for now. As per the official information, the latest is 8.0 only. You'll need an GDR3 update early next year.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
LeoKravke

GDR3 is avaliable in beta rigth?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
grschinon

It is available as a developer preview. In order to install it your phone must be developer unlocked.

Please be aware that both developer unlocking the phone and installing "Update 3" can void its warranty.

Alternatively, you can wait until early next year, at which point you'll get Microsoft's "Update 3" and Nokia's "Lumia Black" together.

Was this post helpful? If so, please click on the white "Kudos!" star below. Thank you!

Please use plain text.